Classified Auction Info
Veterinary Laboratory LED Microscope
Ideal for Diagnostic and Teaching ApplicationsThe Vetlab Premiere 250 veterinary LED microscope, has a superb ergonomic design and innovative features. These features make it the perfect choice for routine diagnostic examinations in all veterinary and medical laboratories as well as pharmaceutical research.
The Premiere 250 professional binocular LED microscope comes with a 3-Year Warranty, is available on Seven Day Sale or Return and represents fantastic value for money at only £345.00!
Perfect for Microscopy ImagingNew innovative techniques for creating white light with an LED source have resulted in a completely new and unique path in imaging. The use of this light source in LED microscopy means firstly, by optimising the image this way, much more detail of the sample can immediately be seen, and secondly, the heat emission levels are kept very low.
Powerful LED IlluminationThe powerful LED illumination gives perfect image quality which provides up to 50,000 hours of use. The 3W light source is one of the most powerful available and provides an excellent source of bright white light which is perfect for microscopy image quality and photography. Bringing all the advantages of LED technology, as well as a comfortable viewing position during long periods of microscopy examinations, this microscope will stand the test of time in any laboratory.
Cutting-edge DesignWith its stylish, cutting-edge design, this professional LED microscope will not fail to impress, with the superb quality of its images, as well as its ease of use. In addition to its powerful LED light source, there are four Achromat objectives fitted as standard: 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X, which are all spring-loaded. Finally, it has a mechanical stage - and height - adjustable Abbe condenser, and can be supplied with either a binocular or trinocular head.
- Worm egg counts (Mcmaster Counting Slide)
- Worm egg detection (OvaTube)
- Skin/hair examinations (dermatophytes, ectoparasites) (MykodermoAssay DTM and MykodermoAssay TRIO)
- Rapi-Diff stained blood smears (differential WBC counts) (Rapi-Diff Stain Set)
- Urine sediments
- RBC counts (manual)
- WBC counts (manual)
- Gram-stained smears (bacteria)
- Other stained smears
Microscope Accessories AvailableA 60X Dry Achromat Objective is available, which is very useful for examining Rapi-Diff stained blood smears for differential WBC counts without the need for immersion oil. This saves time and eliminates the danger of immersion oil contaminating objectives.
Consumable Starter Pack and WarrantyAs with all our Vetlab Premiere Microscopes, a starter pack is provided including a user manual, spare fuse, immersion oil, lens tissues, microscope slides, coverslips and dust cover.
- User Manual
- Power Lead
- FREE: Spare Fuse
- FREE: Microscope Slides
- FREE: Coverslips
- FREE: Lens Tissues
- FREE: Immersion Oil
- FREE: Dust Cover
(See Warranty Terms & Conditions)
Technical Specifications - Premiere 250 LED Veterinary Microscope
- Optical System: Finite 160mm.
- Viewing Head: Binocular (Siedentopf type).
Inclined 30°, rotatable 360°.
Interpupillary distance 48mm – 75mm.
Diopters on each eyepiece aperture.
- Eyepieces: Pair WF 10x/18mm eyepieces.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple.
- Objectives: Finite Achromat 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S)(O). Parfocal mounted towards operator (convenient for cleaning lenses).
- Focus Controls: Coaxial coarse and fine focus controls, coarse travel range 36mm; Fine division 0.002mm, built-in focus/rack stop, tension control.
- Stage: Double layer mechanical stage 142mm x 132mm, moving area 75mm x 50mm, spring clip single slide holder.
- Condenser: Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25, Iris diaphragm and filter holder, centring adjustment screws, rack and pinion height adjustment.
- Light Source: Built-in, LED 3W, On/Off and variable intensity switches.
60X Dry Achromat ObjectiveAll Prices Exclude VAT
For further information please visit our website www.vetlabsupplies.co.uk or call us on 01798 874567